Records co-chairman and COO, said after Miller's death.
The coroner classified the overdose as accidental, TMZ reported. Specifically, fentanyl, coke and alcohol were found in his system. While used to treat severe pain, like that experienced by cancer patients, illegally made fentanyl is often mixed with heroin or cocaine, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
According to the investigator's report, McCormick's personal assistant discovered him unresponsive in his bedroom and called 911.
Khashoggi sons call for Saudi Arabia to return father's body
Saudi Arabia only allowed Turkish police to finally search the consulate on Oct 15. Saudi Arabia is the major investor in Softbank's $93bn (£71bn) Vision Fund.
There was a 1/4-inch abrasion on the bridge of his nose, and there was blood coming out of one nostril. A bottle of prescription pills was also found in his bathroom, including Xanax, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, and generic Adderall.
Miller, whose real name was Malcolm McCormick, was found unresponsive on his bed at his home in the Los Angeles area on September 7 by his assistant, according to the coroner's report.
Several artists, including Chance the Rapper, ScHoolboy Q and Ty Dolla $ign, paid tribute to him last week at a benefit concert in Los Angeles.
Two dead after part of Amazon warehouse collapses in Baltimore
The National Weather Service had earlier warned of thunderstorms in the area, with some producing gusty winds and heavy rain. One person was found under debris and taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The drug was also a factor in the fatal overdose suffered by rapper Lil Peep in November 2017.
Miller's death came just months after he split from Ariana Grande and weeks after he was charged with a DUI.
EPL: Big win takes Man City back to top spot
Pep Guardiola side displayed classy football against the Saints in what could be described as a one-sided game. If at the end of our period here, we feel they are better [then that] is enough".