Chelsea's Belgian midfielder Eden Hazard scores the opening goal from the penalty sport during the English Premier League football match between Newcastle United and Chelsea at St James' Park in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, north-east England on August 26, 2018.
Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck has claimed that the club will do everything to keep hold of Eden Hazard.
And Calderon has slammed the Blues saying that they should allow the 27-year-old his dream move to Madrid.
The Belgian has started the 2018/19 season in tremendous fashion under Maurizio Sarri and is now the leading goalscorer in the Premier League with seven goals in eight appearances.
"I don't think so", he said the Italian.
Putin says Islamic State has seized 700 hostages in Syria
Putin said Thursday Russia's military doctrine doesn't envisage a preventative nuclear strike. Putin said Trump aims at "some sort of stabilization and improvement of U.S".
Asked if they could be forced to sell if Hazard fails to sign new terms, Buck added: "Let's see how it goes between now and the end of the season".
"I could hear all the fans pushing us".
His availability was confirmed by the Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho while he was giving an injury update on his team earlier on Friday ahead of the all-important league meeting with his former club.
Real could do with Hazard's firepower.
Congratulations to Nick Clegg, who just got the world’s worst job
Members of the European Union parliament have called for an audit of Facebook, and careful scrutiny based on competition laws. He will succeed Elliot Schrage, who announced in June that he was leaving Facebook after a decade.
Hazard has impressed for Chelsea this season, netting seven times in the Premier League to lead the likes of Harry Kane and Sergio Aguero in the race for the Golden Boot.
"Now I'm nearly 28, seven years with Chelsea, we won nearly everything".
He was for the first time best player in the Premier League with me, so I think the feelings are good.
A report from Stamford Bridge, however, made it known that he has regained his form and is expected to play against Man Utd.
Lara Alqasem Allowed Into Israel After Supreme Court Accepts Appeal
During her testimony in the lower court, Alqasem said she left the SJP in 2017 and no longer supports the BDS. "To her, this isn't a contradiction", her mother said.