Nick Carter will not be charged with rape

Backstreet Boys' Nick Carter Will Not Be Prosecuted for Rape

Nick Carter will not be charged with rape

Although Schuman was not identified by police, she filed a police report in February and wrote online that she was "finally doing what I thought I could no longer do".

In response to the District Attorney's decision, Schuman said: 'My family and I were well aware of the likelihood that my case was not prosecutable due to the statute of limitations in California regarding rape which was modified in 2016.

The Backstreet Boys singer has always maintained the sex was consensual, saying, "I am shocked and saddened by Ms. Schuman's accusations".

The 38-year-old Backstreet Boys singer tweeted the tragic news to his followers.

Games :: News :: Kingdom Hearts 3
However, it was also stated that as players interact with this VR video, they will somehow be able to unlock extra content. Update: According to the game director Tetsuya Nomura, an extended version of the trailer will release on September 18th.

Schuman shared the allegations - which Carter denied - in a detailed blog post past year. "I'm scared", she continued.

Schuman, 33, who was part of the teen girl band Dream, says she was 18 and a virgin at the time of the alleged attack, which she said took place after the pair recorded a duet. "I'm sorry Lima", he wrote after sharing the news, before following up with another tweet an hour later. The alleged incident occurred in 2003, with Schuman claiming that Carter raped her after she refused to perform oral sex on him.

"An analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the evidence is not warranted, and the matter is declined", prosecutors said in a charge evaluation worksheet released to the media. Schuman said it's unfortunate the state didn't make the move retroactive to accommodate victims like her.

'It gives me great solace to know that my testimony is fully documented, investigated and sealed for the future if needed by law enforcement, ' she added.

Ford rebuts Trump Tweet on Focus Active
Apple chief executive officer Tim Cook earlier this year told US President Donald Trump tariffs "were not the right approach". Even if Apple were to start making iPhones in the United States , it would take a while for the brand to set everything up.

He concluded in the statement that 'this is the first time that I am hearing about these accusations almost two decades later.

In response to the recent legal decision, Carter's lawyer told TMZ, "Nick Carter was vindicated today when the L.A. County District Attorney's Office rejected the charges against him".

"Nick has denied these allegations ever since he first learned of them past year", attorney Michael Holtz said in the statement.

A slow-moving Hurricane Florence will soak the Carolinas
Watches in effect Tuesday forecast a storm surge of up to 12 feet at high tide from Cape Fear to Cape Lookout in North Carolina. People across the region rushed to buy bottled water and other supplies, board up their homes or get out of town.

Latest News