Disturbing New Details About Mac Miller’s Death

Mac Miller

Mac Miller was dead hours before body was found: report

It's believed that he died of a drug overdose.

While the cause of Mac Miller's death has been listed as "deferred", more details are surfacing about his sudden passing last week.

A desperate 911 call made by a friend of rapper Mac Miller on the night he died has been released.

Putin Says He Knows Identities of Accused Skripal Attackers
"There's nothing particularly even criminal about them, I assure you", he said, adding they were "civilians, of course". Meanwhile, a minister has suggested airport checks were not good enough, as Novichok had been brought into the UK.

A small amount of white powder was found and police think that the house was cleaned to remove evidence of drugs.

Some attendees reportedly signed a petition to change the name of the Frick Park playground area to "Mac Miller Blue Slide Park". It was called in as "cardiac arrest", because the person may not have realized he was dead. But it wasn't until September 7 at noon that Miller's body was discovered in his San Fernando Valley house, meaning he was "was dead for many hours before his body was discovered" by paramedics and professionals.

LOS ANGELES, CA - OCTOBER 28: Mac Miller performs on the Camp Stage during day 1 of Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival 2017 at Exposition Park on October 28, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.

Turkish President Warns Of Humanitarian Disaster In Idlib
Turkey has continued to provide humanitarian relief to opposition areas in Idlib and Latakia - situated in Syria's north - and operates a number of military observation posts in the province.

Pasternak and Mac Miller had been working out together for the a year ago and a half.

'He was a bright light in this world for his family, friends and fans.

Ariana Grande (center right) and Mac Miller (far right) at the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards at Madison Square Garden in NY. Mac had struggled with substance abuse, previously admitting he battled an addiction to lean or purple drank - a mixture of promethazine and codeine.

Rat causes Chinese restaurant chain to lose £145 million in value
As word of the shocking find made it to major global news sites, the scandal start impacting the restaurant chain's bottom line. The restaurant called Xiabu Xiabu, is based in Weifang, a city in the eastern province of Shandong.

Latest News