More details emerge from arrest of ex-Eagles DB Daryl Worley


Eagles NFL from

It didn't take long for the Philadelphia Eagles to part ways with newly acquired cornerback Daryl Worley after he was arrested Sunday morning.

Worley was arrested and tased after being combative with police early on Sunday morning near the Eagles' NovaCare Complex facility.

Police told that Worley, whose listed address is in Swedesboro (Gloucester County), that he was found passed out in a vehicle outside the team's practice facility near the corner of Broad St. and Pattison Ave. around 6 a.m. Sunday.

Glasgow man arrested for attempting to use brother's identity
He's now facing charges of resisting law enforcement, dealing methamphetamine, and possession of a narcotic. On March 18, they tried to hire a taxi to Hosur, but three drivers refused.

According to multiple reports, Worley resisted arrest and police had to administer a taser to detain him. A gun was also recovered on the scene.

Worley's release could see the Eagles target a cornerback in the upcoming draft to provide more depth at the position for their upcoming title defense.

Worley recently joined the reigning Super Bowl champions when he was traded from the Carolina Panthers in exchange for wide receiver Torrey Smith.

Family missing after SUV sinks into California river, police say
The Sheriff's Office and the California Highway Patrol agreed to do continuous evaluations as the river levels receded. The CHP received reports of a submerged SUV along Highway 101 south of Dora Creek about 1:10 p.m. on April 6.

He was expected to compete for a roster spot as a backup corner back or safety.

Worley was a former third-round pick by the Panthers in 2016. So far there is no information from the authorities if Worley has been charged and what will be his penalty.

The Eagles chose to send a clear message to its roster of players by coming down hard on 23 year old Daryl Worley.

Ant McPartlin pleads guilty to drink driving
ITV said the show, in which the judges and presenters were wowed by a magician, was the most-watched programme of the night. His publicist said last month: "Ant has chose to go back into treatment and step down from his current TV commitments.

Bennett turned himself into Houston police on March 26 and was released on $10,000 bond.

Latest News