An Iranian oil tanker that has been ablaze for nearly a week after colliding with another vessel in the East China Sea has finally sunk, Chinese state media reports.
Four salvage workers boarded the board SANCHI at 8:37 am on January 13, and found two bodies on deck in a lifeboat.
All 32 sailors on board an oil tanker that sank after burning for a week have been confirmed dead.
Coutinho would not have played again for Liverpool, indicates Jurgen Klopp
The only problem is they have in each position a world class player who is doing the best he can in his position. You lose a player, you buy a player.
It remains unclear if there has been a significant oil leak into the sea.
Dramatic photos of the scene showed tall flames raging on board the ship, which was carrying nearly a million barrels of crude oil. Another body had been found last week.
The crew was all Iranian expect for two Bangladeshis. The Hong Kong-based vessel's 21 crew members were evacuated.
YouTube hasn't shut the door on working with Logan Paul
YouTube was criticised for moving slowly in response, taking almost two weeks to take action. However, Paul took it upon himself to step away from publishing videos for some time.
The stricken tanker, called the Sanchi, which had been adrift and on fire for more than a week following the accident with another vessel in the East China Sea, had "suddenly ignited" around 12pm local time, China Central Television said.
Thirteen ships, including one from South Korea and two from Japan, had been deployed in the rescue and cleanup effort, Intense flames, which was hampered by bad weather and poor visibility have all hampered rescue efforts.
Bombshell Report Details Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Bruce Weber and Mario Testino
Testino's attorney, Andrew Brettler, said in an email to The Associated Press late Saturday, "We are not providing any further comment at this time ".