Netflix has announced that House Of Cards will resume production for its final season in 2018 without the involvement of shamed actor Kevin Spacey. Robin Wright will continue to star, but as previously announced Spacey will not be part of the last season.
"We were really excited we could get to an agreement" to provide "closure of the show for fans", Ted Sarandos, Netflix's chief content officer, said Monday while confirming the news.
Anthony Rapp said that Kevin made sexual advances towards him when he was 14, and the actor was 26.
Warriors star to miss at least two weeks
He played in 26 games during that lockout-truncated season, undergoing surgery on his right ankle in May 2011. Let's be honest, the Golden State Warriors would still be insanely good, even without Steph Curry.
Sarandos said the final season would star Robin Wright in the lead. The final season was originally supposed to run 13 episodes.
This morning's announcement follows news that the show halted production and ultimately severed ties with Spacey, after the actor was the latest in a long line of high-profile men to become the subject of sexual misconduct allegations. They later said on November 26 it will be extending the hiatus through December 8.
This pivot isn't just the show's way of moving past the Spacey scandal-it's also a logical step House of Cards should have taken seasons ago. Production on the first two episodes of season six was already completed by the time of the production hiatus. At the end of season five, the series had diverted focus on Wright's character, who was sworn in as the USA president.
Starbucks Adds Augmented Reality to Shanghai Roastery
Starbucks now runs 3,000 stores in China, where it claims to be opening "a store every 15 hours". Starbucks has said it could open as many as 20 to 30 Roastery stores around the world.
Spacey apologized hours following the initial BuzzFeed report and also came out as gay.
Spacey is one of several big names in the entertainment business to be accused of sexual misconduct by people coming forward in the wake of allegations against movie producer Harvey Weinstein.
Health Minister says SA is in the grip of Listeriosis
Motsoaledi has confirmed that 36 people have died of it and 557 cases have been detected. This triggered a review of all cases diagnosed in both public and private hospitals.